Smart Pix Manager full Crack is a powerful, but easy-to-use solution for the management and viewing of all common images, documents, sound (WMA, MP3, etc) and video files (AVI, MPEG, etc). Quickly browse the folders of your computer, or search your files using keywords, descriptions and file content. Click any file to view it immediately or display a sequence of images, sounds and videos as a slideshow.
Smart Pix Manager License key is a software application whose purpose is to help you open and manage multimedia files. It works with images, videos, audio files, and documents. Plus, you can perform searches based on keywords, and edit and convert pictures.The tool offers you the possibility to categorize files in your multimedia collection using keywords and descriptions, which can be automatically generated.
Smart Pix Manager Serial key can make the utility search the entire computer for files or select a custom folder, ignore ‘My Pictures,’ ‘My Videos,’ and ‘My Music’ folders which have less than a custom number of files, and look for images, videos, songs, common Windows files, text items, or custom user formats.At the end of a scan task you can check out a list with all detected folders and select the ones that you want to include your library. Plus, you can set up keywords so you can quickly identify them.
You can free download Smart Pix Manager 20.0 from our software library for free. The size of the latest downloadable installation package is 4.9 MB. The actual developer of the program is Xequte Software. This PC software can process the following extensions: “.bw”, “.fpx” or “.j2k”.
The most popular versions among the program users are 20.0, 12.0 and 11.3. This download was checked by our built-in antivirus and was rated as safe. This PC program was developed to work on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 and can function on 32-bit systems. Smart Pix Manager is included in Photo & Graphics Tools. Commonly, this program’s installer has the following filename: SmartPix.exe.
- View over one hundred image, video, sound, Office, document and other formats
- Quickly categorize and search your files by keyword, description and file content
- Automatically generate keywords from sound and digital photo fields and file and folder names
- Display Image and Multimedia Slideshows with motion and transition effects (including random playback of all your MP3 music)
- Edit your photos with our powerful tools, including red-eye removal, lossless rotation and cropping
- Rapidly convert, edit and rename your pictures with automatic batch processing
- One-click retrieval of photos from digital cameras and scanners
- Secure your critical files using “Blowfish” encrypted storage and password protection
- Create auto-playing Slideshow CD/DVD disks with full support for background music, captions and transition effects
- Archive images to CD or DVD with thumbnail browsing and searching of offline disks
- Automatically detect duplicate files on your computer
- Search and share your files with other users over a network
- Email photos with automatic resizing and conversion for faster sending
- Print images at standard photo sizes (4×6″, 5×7″, etc), thumbnails or posters (up to ten feet high)
- Create stylish image indexes for your web site with our wizard
I want to add a custom format to Smart Pix and display it with the default viewer. How can I do that?
The process for this is:
i) Select Tools> Supported Formats (you will need to have the Simplified Interface turned off when you do this – you can find this setting on the first tab under Tools> Options).
ii) Check the ‘Custom Formats’ option
iii) Click ‘Add and Select ..’
iv) Click ‘Add ..’, enter the extension to add, e.g. * .NRG, and click OK
v) Click on the Single Click tab and ensure the custom formats option is set to ‘Display with the Windows default program.’
vi) Click OK to exit
I can’t seem to get Smart Pix to crop the images where I have positioned the selection box. Why is that?
Smart Pix uses Lossless cropping, meaning that there is no reduction in the quality of your JPEG images when you perform a crop (unlike in most other image editing software). The one limitation with cropping or rotating images losslessly, is that you are bound by certain data blocks within the image, this means that lossless crops will often be a few pixels out from your selection and when rotating a few pixels may be lost from the edge of an image.
If you would prefer more exact cropping then you can disable the lossless rotation and cropping under Tools> Options, Advanced …
I want to add a lot of keywords to a new database. Is there a quick way to do this?
You can type a list of keywords in a text editor, such as Notepad (optionally adding a group name after the keyword, eg A Keyword # A Group) and then import them into Smart Pix using the second option under Database> Import and Export> Import DB Entries …
I have added new images to my system and done an update but they haven’t been inserted into the database, why?
You probably haven’t added the images to one of your Source Folders. Smart Pix will only check for new image files in folders that are contained in Source Folders list. You can see your list of source folders by selecting Database> Settings and Source Folders, source folders tab. You can add new source folders by clicking the ‘Add’ button.
You can run Smart Pix Manager Crack on all modern Windows OS operating systems. Smart Pix Manager 12.0 is a software product developed by Xequte Software and it is listed in Graphic & Design category under Viewers. Smart Pix Manager 12.0 is licensed as Shareware which means that software product is provided as a free download to users but it may be limited in functionality or be time-limited. You may need to pay at some moment to continue using product or to use all functionalities. Smart Pix Manager 12.0 was last time updated on Jun 16th, 2015 to version 12.0.