SysTools Excel to vCard Converter full Crack is described as ‘SysTools Excel to vCard converter software is more useful device to import excel spreadsheet contacts into vCard (VCF) file format. With help of xls to vcf converter tool, we can export excel contacts list into separate or single VCF file without facing any trouble issues’ and is an app in the Office & Productivity category. There are three alternatives to SysTools Excel to vCard Converter for Windows. The best alternative is SyscoWare Excel to vCard Converter. It’s not free, so if you’re looking for a free alternative, you could try Softaken CSV to VCF Converter.
The SysTools Excel to vCard full Version software migrates contacts from Excel file into vCard and VCF format. The exported VCF files can be easily imported and accessed in different mobile devices and other email clients accordingly. It creates a single .vcf file for each contact and also allows a user to export multiple Excel spreadsheets in bulk. The utility provides three different versions of the vCard file (like 2.1, 3.0, and 4.0) depending on the requirement of the user, to save the exported Excel contacts. It even allows the user to transfer MS Excel contacts into VCF format and save the resultant file on your local system. The user can store that file at any other location also. The software displays a live export report after starting the process to convert Excel files to vCard format.
It includes the details of a number of contacts exported, empty email addresses, etc. It also provides an option to export contacts in multiple languages also. It is required to install Microsoft Excel application on the local system. This Excel to vCard Serial key product supports Windows 10 and all the other below versions of Windows 8.1, 8, 7 etc. There are three types of the license of the software i.e. Personal License, Business License, and Enterprise license. The single home user, a small scale company with a few employees and a large organization, can use these licenses according to their need. The trial version of the software can migrate all the contacts from Microsoft Excel spreadsheet into the vCard format. But, it saves the email addresses with the contact name along with a suffix and only first 8 characters of a contact number. The Free Demo version of the application can be downloaded from its official website.
SysTools Excel to vCard Converter free Downloads application is a powerful creation to export Excel contacts into a vCard file format. The application extracts all the official as well as commercial contacts from an Excel spreadsheet and saves it in VCF/vCard format. Altogether, the utility has an outstanding power to let a user make the business connection stronger. The software also provides several features that can move contacts of Excel spreadsheet to vCard or VCF format.
It loads and shows the preview of Excel file along with rows and columns of the XLS/XLSX spreadsheets. One can easily map Excel columns with vCard using the option of Field Mapping. This converter tool is capable to export multiple Excel contacts in one go. Excel to vCard application allows creating a single .vcf file for each contact. There is an option to import an empty email address to .vcf format. The user can easily transfer or move Excel contacts to vCard file format with the help of different languages. The imported VCF file can be accessed in multiple email applications, Android and iPhone devices. It is required to install Microsoft Excel on your local system in order to convert .xls file to vCard format. The Free Demo Version of the product can be downloaded without any cost, from its official website. But, it displays only first 5 characters of the email address and first 8 characters of a mobile or phone number. To export and save the complete and unlimited e-mail address as well as contact numbers, it is required to upgrade to its licensed version at only $29.
- My personal experience of mine for Excel to vCard conversion program is explored underneath in the form of features. Bulletd interpretation for features is shown beneath:
- Shifting bulk contacts from selected Excel files to vCard format is not quite typical with this application. Quick execution of conversion without destruction in contacts’ fields is the main target of product to keep the attributes unaltered.
- Offering a preview of scanned and loaded XLS files for all the contacts added in each spreadsheet is another aspect that made me confident about the dedicated performance of the application. Preview prevents from wastage of time and losing confidential contacts.
- Excel files when get loaded into software, the next action performed by solution is mapping the fields of Excel spreadsheet in a particular order to the vCard attributes. No matter how many contacts are there, the tool keeps the dignity of the performance.
- Tool allows exporting excel contacts into 3 difrent vCard versions (vCard 2.1, 3.0 and 4.0).
The other advantageous is exporting contact that does not contain email address into vCard format.
How do I convert Excel to vCard?
How to: How to Convert Excel to vCard (.vcf) File Manually
- Step 1: Converting Excel to CSV. Open the XLS/XLSX file in Excel. …
- Step 2: Importing Contacts from a CSV File. …
- Step 3: Contacts Export to vCard. …
- Step 4: Professionally Convert Excel Contacts to vCard File.
How do you convert Excel to vCard file online free?
Follow these steps to convert Excel (xls/xslx/csv) to vCard vcf
- Upload Excel/csv file to convert.
- Select first row,column and last row,column as per data in you sheet.
- Select which column contains what data. …
- You will receive demo vcf file in your email address, containing your few contacts.
How do you import contacts from Excel to Whatsapp?
- In Whatsapp account, go to Setting options and from drop down menu select Import/Export option. Now, a pop-window will appear with the some options, select “Import from Storage” option.
- Now, importing process gets started and a pop-up option appears showing “Allcontacts.vcf will be imported shortly”
How do I import contacts from Excel to phone?
Introduction to VCF File
- Open Excel file in MS Office.
- Arrange the data if not arranged already.
- Click on the File menu and click on Save As.
- Select CSV (Comma Separated Value) in Save As Type.
- To import contacts from CSV, go to Contacts under programs.
- Click on Import and select CSV and then hit the Import button.
The free Demo version of the product can be downloaded without any cost, from its official website. But, it only displays the first 5 characters of an email address and the first 8 characters of a mobile phone number or phone number. To export and save full and unlimited e-mail addresses and contacts, you need to upgrade to the licensed version for only $29.
All in all, If you regularly work in Excel and you are familiar with organizing all the customer information in a dedicated spreadsheet, exporting all data to Outlook (or another email client) can be easily sent. email them. You can do it manually or you can rely on a dedicated application called SysTools Excel to vCard Converter.